Saturday, April 10, 2021

Welcome to Clowey's Worlds where you can learn, play or build!

Welcome to Clowey's Worlds. If you were following one of my other blogs (Clowey's Biome, Biome4Kids), welcome to my new home. All former virtual world blogs by Carolyn Lowe (Clowey Greenwood) are being consolidated here. That way, if my virtual world educational content moves to another platform, due to reasons beyond my control, you will still be in the right place. Currently the educational material is being rebuilt and redesigned in my own megaregion, Greenwood Forest, on the virtual world Kitely (http://kitely.com). See the Getting Started in Kitely for instructions. I hope you come visit. It's still rough but open to visitors anytime. See you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so things are progressing. I have built a cell platform. While I have, for years, used the one built by Max Chatnoir (a geneticist at ...